Sunday 13 January 2013

Youtube Video Views Lost

Jazis! Having spent the last month apparently losing Youtube subscribers, Youtube now 'adjusts' my video view stats to reduce my numbers by 4,030 to 361,000. Curiously enough, this brings my video views right back to where they were this day last month, on 13th December 2012... Peculiar...

I hope this isn't a Dailymotion-style, ongoing 'death by a thousand cuts' (Dailymotion regularly and randomly trim viewing numbers by hundreds or thousands of views without any explanation). It's demoralising... My Youtube channel numbers and earnings are treading water anyhow, seemingly going nowhere fast... January is long enough, and dark enough without this additional Youtube admin shit!

Thanks to all loyal viewers, subscribers and commenters... We will persist!

No comments:

Post a Comment